Sunday, November 8, 2009

Some Alabama Football

We spent the day in Tuscaloosa yesterday to watch Crimson Tide destroy some LSU Tigers! It was sweet! The family doing a little tailgating...
Matt and I made our rounds around campus to see good friends. Top left is Matt with his buddy Eric and Eric's friend Michael. We have converted these 2 guys into Bama fans (notice Eric's Purdue shirt...well, he came out of the game wearing an AL hat... Matt says...baby steps). Then we saw our sweet friends Jonathan and Rachel. Last in the bottom left corner is my dear dear friend Martha from Oxford. We worked together at the middle school for several years and she was another one of my moms away from my mom when we lived there. I miss her dearly!!

And a few pictures from the game. On the way out we saw sweet Kristin and Jason. The crowd was moving so slow getting out that we had time for a photo opp as we walked.


Now I will leave you with this pretty sight... and you might not be hungry for lunch later. We stopped by one of Matt's coaching buddies tailgate... and he tailgates beside Bob Baumhower.. you know the Wings guy. Anyways, there Bob is ... The Bob... cooking up a whole pig.. I took a picture when he turned his back. Sure put our chicken nuggets to shame back at our tailgate.



1 comment:

Keri said...

I don't know if I would have been able to just pull meat right off that pig and eat it. Seeing that head just disgusts me just a wee bit.
You got to see lots of people yesterday! Had a fun day with y'all!