Saturday, October 17, 2009

This Is What I Work With

Nothing else blogworthy to share at the moment, so fellow friends I will share this with you. A few weeks ago I had this box in my classroom. One of my students (umm.. the one in the box) kept begging me to let him get in this box because he says "I know I can fit." I said No... that would be the one second the principal walks in and sees what I have let my little boogers do. I turn my head for 2 seconds and that stinker has put himself into the box. I told him... please wait right there so I can take your picture and when your mom calls to ask me what you have been doing at school I can show her this. Now I love these precious kids, but every day is an adventure. You just never know what will occur!
PS don't worry I haven't violated any privacy things with his picture--you can't see his face. He is practically suffocating himself to fit into the box.

3 comments:

Jen said...

LOL!!! That is too funny! Call it what you want Kristen, but we all know this is how you are administering punishment in you classroom. I'm kidding. But that's some funny stuff!

Keri said...

I think I may have to turn you into the state for this. Never a dull moment in your classroom!

Unknown said...

That is so funny!! Maybe I need a box or 2 or 3!!!