Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Have You Seen This?

This is our new favorite thing. It's called The Red Box. Maybe you have heard of it...but we've got some first timers here. Now matt is a huge movie lover. Me on the other hand... cannot seem to stay awake through one. It's like instant tylenol pm for me. Anyways, so we went to the movie store the other night and I was totally shocked how much one silly movie cost. Get this... $4.89. Crazy!! So we are at Walgreens the other night and matt says let's check this thing out. You can get a movie for $1.00. Only a buck!! And they are good movies too.. not old school stuff like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory or anything. So anyways, that is the excitement for the week.. doesn't take much for us!! I was so excited... I said please take my picture by this fabulous thing.

Matt stood here for a while... such hard decisions...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this makes me laugh... we've rented from the redbox too. The only thing is that you have to remember to take it back the next day!
-Amanda

Jen said...

I love the redbox! Hilarious though that you got your picture by it! You're so funny!

Keri said...

I've not rented from the redbox yet...I'm not a big movie lover either...I find it very hard to sit still for that long. However, when I do feel the urge to rent a movie, I will be sure to find the nearest redbox!

SKP said...

Love it!! I only found out about it a few weeks ago but such a great deal, if you take it back the next day. Not always easy to do haha.

Daniel said...

We are frequent RedBox users. What I love about it is that you can reserve your movies online without having to stand at the box looking through all the selections. You just swipe your card and it spits out the movie you reserved.