Sunday, July 12, 2009

Can We Go Back?

This weekend we had a little mini vaca for our anniversary. We couldn't take a big trip this year because of school and football so we squeezed a little trip to Ross Bridge in. It was so nice and such fun. We did get to hang by the pool for a good while after we checked in.

Now let me just tell you about the slide there. It rocks!! Please notice that matt is the only person over 3 feet tall in line. I guess adults were allowed to ride. Who knows.... but we couldn't pass it up.


And here he comes. Matt really wanted to go down face first but I said that would not be a good example for the kids behind him.



And of course I had to try. It only took matt 7 times to get this shot. I will make sure I have the camera when our kids decide to take their first steps.




We went to eat at Brock's that night. This is a very nice restaurant that is way out of our league. One of those places where you look the menu over and I am just looking for something that says chicken is in it ...or pollo or something. Great weekend... can't wait to go back!!





2 comments:

Keri said...

Love the pool...I must go there sometime! Glad y'all enjoyed the restaurant too...heard great things about it!

Christie said...

Cute pictures! I just love a good waterslide and now I can go down all of them with her and look like I'm doing it for her! One of the million perks of having a baby! :)