Sunday, August 2, 2009

Drive-In

Friday night we ventured out to the drive-in with my parents. I have been to the drive-in in a long time. Matt and I went there on our first date, so it's been a while. I didn't know if we would actually make it there, because as we were getting in the car my mom said she had directions, so I didn't get the piece of paper that had the address on it. Well, we are heading out into the middle of nowhere and my mom says what's the street name. I said... thought you had the directions. She then tells me that she has directions to the "town", but not where the place is. Don't worry... the people loitering in the Dollar General parking lot knew where it was. Mom and Dad before the show. We first parked at the Ice Age 3 screen then decided to see G-Force instead. We initially went to see Night at the Museum.. but that booger was the second show and we didn't make it that long.
Me and momma senorita

Matt was happy by now... at little frustrated with me in the car when he found out I didn't have the directions.


This was dad after he found out we didn't bring any snacks. Where's the concession stand? Great time at the drive-in!



4 comments:

Keri said...

Yeah, a GPS does no good if you don't have an address, huh? Just couldn't decide which movie you wanted to watch???
Sorry I missed the drive-in outing...but it looks like y'all had a fun time.

Christie said...

I love that you went to drive in movie, but why weren't y'all sitting in the car? I thought you sit in your car at drive-in movies. Cute pictures!!!

Jen said...

How fun! Your dad's face in the last picture had me cracking up! Too funny!

I'm glad you found it though!

The Rumage's said...

Lovin the drive in! My dad would've been mad if we had no snacks...they think that IS the reason for going to the movie!

On a side note...I need camera help from you! Remember those pics you took of the Bucs last year that were B&W but had one additional color showing...what setting do you use for that on your camera? E-mail me ShannonUA@hotmail.com