Friday, July 10, 2009

5 Years!

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband! 5 years ago today we got hitched!! This is a picture from when we were in college and had just started dating. This was after matt cut his hair. I will try to find a picture where he had the afro. When I first took matt to meet my parents I know they are were like woah!!! But that didn't last long after they got to know this little charmer. (PS--see that thing on matt's ankle...is that a friendship bracelet..ha!!!!!) And here we are on our wedding day. What a great day!!We always have so much fun together. We are always getting into something and always manage to have fun even if we are just shelling peas. Matt is such a great husband to me and such a Godly man, who is the spiritual leader of our home. I thank God everyday for bringing us together and this marriage he has given us. Matt is so good to me. He's a keeper!!



Happy 5th Anniversary and many more to come. I can't wait to grow old with you big guy!! God has blessed us far more than we could ever have imagined!!


5 comments:

Keri said...

You two look like kids in that first picture...shoot you were kids! You must find a picture of Matt with the big hair...I know you have some. Happy Anniversary!

Jen said...

Awww! Happy anniversary to you guys! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary friend! I was thinking about you earlier today for your anniversary. Hope y'all celebrated it up!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary........hope you guys had fun! The Tuggles love ya!!

Christie said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope it was wonderful!