Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend With Friends

This weekend we had our dear friends, Kent and Debra, up to the lake. Kent and Debra were our sunday school teachers when we were in Oxford and we have been friends for about 5 years. We became instant friends when we both started going to Grace and they were like our adoptive parents. They took good care of us since we didn't have our families close. Here's the sad part..they are moving to Texas. We will come visit .... I am all into rodeos now!! Kent is an avid diver so he brought his snorkeling stuff and wanted matt and I to see what we could find. I semi-freaked out and said that if I saw fish or the bottom I would probably never get in again. Happy times with friends!!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Looks like y'all had a fun weekend! I didn't see a picture of you skiing...

Christie said...

What a cute swimsuit you have on!!!