Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Matt!!

Well, today is the day... it's Matt's birthday. I know this is a little late but we just finished his birthday party so I had to include those pictures. We had some people over to grill out for the big day and I think it was a success!! Happy Birthday to my hubby. I hope you had a great birthday!! I love you big guy!! See that cute little guy below.. I love this guy!!! Our sweet dear friends from James and Rachel drove all the way from Oxford to celebrate with Matt and we just love to see their little boy, Wyatt. He is so much fun!! It was so great to see them!! We miss them!
We had some couples from our small group come help celebrate too. Top right is Jonathan and Rachel--the precious newlyweds and bottom middle--Heather and Gemini. Heather has herself a big birthday party coming up that will blow Matt's backyard birthday bash out of the water. Bottom right is Matt's coaching buddy Danny--who will be getting married in one short week.

And a few more snapshots. After the crowd left Matt opened his presents and he got some nice stuff. Keri got him a home improvement book that he wanted so hopefully he won't have the kitchen countertops torn out when we get home. Mom and Dad got him an AL picture and he almost peed in his pants. The Harley man was a little traumatized with all the action.. hopefully the little guy will sleep a little late tomorrow. Fun party--thanks to my kitchen crew aka keri and mom--you guys rock!!!


5 comments:

Keri said...

So what is Heather doing for her birthday? Also, I think you left out a picture on your blog that I took tonight?? Hope Matt had a great birthday!

Christie said...

Happy Birthday Matt! Looks like ya'll had lots of fun! I love all your signs around the house letting everyone know it's Matt's birthday. And I really love that he almost peed in his pants when he got the AL pic. After reading your blog and seeing the pics, I feel as if I was there celebrating with ya'll!!! :)

Daniel said...

I hate we missed it! Glad it was a success!

The Rumage's said...

Happy late b'day to Matt! You guys are too cute! And I am noticing a trend with "hiney" shots of Matt...good thing he didn't really pee in his pants or that would have been a great blackmail shot!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Matt!! So glad he had a fun birthday party. I think you need to tell Matt you expect a BIG birthday bash for yourself when your special day rolls around every year.