Thursday, June 25, 2009

Danny and Casey's Wedding

Saturday night we left the lake a little early with Kristin and Jason to go to our sweet friends--Danny and Casey's wedding!! We got there a little early, but thank goodness because we had to go to the restroom to get butterfinger off Kristin's dress. It's never a dull moment when we are together. The wedding was very sweet and we were pumped about the reception because we were all starving. After stuffing myself with 14 cocktail weenies we decided to head out. We had a nice little drive back. On the way out we did stop for a photo shoot beside the car they were leaving in. I really wanted to get in the car and take my picture but the driver who was standing inside started staring at us and Matt said --Kristen that is enough! I hated that we didn't get to stay until the end--so I threw birdseed on Kristin and we had our own party. Congrats to Danny and Casey!!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Is Danny actually smiling in that picture?!? Glad y'all had a good time at the wedding.

The Rumage's said...

Kristin, you are like "party in a box"...just pick you up and take you anywhere and let the fun begin! And I always had you pegged as the "quite & shy" one of the Rawlins crew!

Jennifer said...

You are such a cute couple! I love your blog. Thanks for stopping by the store, we look forward to getting to know you both! I will keep your boot size in mind.