Sunday, April 5, 2009

Game Night With The Tucks

Saturday night we went over to our sweet friends house--the Tucks. David and Amanda are in our small group and we have become instant friends--they are so much fun!! Amanda fixed us a yummy meal and then it was game on. We played a round of Would you rather.... Have you played this game?? Well, it's a good one. At one point we had to make up our own Would you rather question... Amanda made a great question--so I leave you with this to ponder on... Would you rather have a peg leg and live in a house infested with termites or have a glass eye that won't stay in the socket? David and Matt strategizing over the next move
Amanda dramatically reading the cards--makes it more fun


David with their pug --Penelope

Me and Amanda after my big win--did I tell you that?? I won that stinkin game--I rock!! I should be a professional gamer




Their dogs are so cute and funny--Jackson and Penelope. Jackson is a wild man--catching Frisbees in the air and chasing tennis balls. Poor Harley--all he does is eat and sleep.



2 comments:

Keri said...

Game nights are always fun.
So did you choose the peg leg??

Christie said...

That is hilarious! I think I would rather have the glass eye!