Sunday, April 12, 2009

He Is Risen!!

He is risen! He is risen indeed! " They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered they did not find the body of our Lord Jesus....He is not here, he has risen! " Luke 24: 2-3, 6 We are so unworthy of the price that Christ paid for our sins. Thankful, more than words can express for what Christ did for us so that we could have life and have it abundantly! We had a great Easter with family and great friends! This is a little before and after lunch photo session we had. Our sweet friends Emily and Eric (you may remember Eric from Christmas pictures) came to have lunch with the fam since their families live so far away. They just jump right in with my crazy family--they are so much fun!!
Of course Keri, Steven, and dad hid 90 Easter eggs for us to find. Well, it looks like my winning streak is over since Matt won the hunt. Although he started before it was officially time, so technically he cheated. There were 3 prize eggs and my mom got 2 of them--little booger! I did bring bubbles for everyone and my dad thought they were silly, but I caught him blowing him by himself in the front yard! What a fun day!!

3 comments:

Christie said...

I can't believe you didn't find the MOST eggs! You might need to practice before next year!!! Looks like ya'll had a wonderful Easter. I enjoyed the pics! Maybe we can see ya'll this weekend when we are in B'ham. Just be sure and block out the whole weekend for us! :)

Keri said...

Y'all found the eggs way too fast, so next year, we'll just have to hide more...might have to hide some in the backyard too!

Unknown said...

Step it up girl and get those eggs next year! I want to hear about some domination in April 2010.

I have to know....did the guys all plan to wear Polo shirts with horizontal stripes? They look so handsome! ;)