Sunday, April 19, 2009

Visit With Sister's Friends

Christie and Meredith came in town this weekend and they are long time friends of Keri's. They also brought along a few kids. Matt and I stopped by to visit on our way to the Hoover baseball game and boy was that interesting. We won't tell them that we had to take a nap in the car before going because we were worn out :) Those kiddie poos are fun!! We tried to get all of them in our laps to take a picture, but Lanie would have no part in it. She was scared of Matt! Keri, Meredith, and Christie were roommates some when I was just a measly ole high schooler. I always wanted to "hang" with them because I thought they were all so cool--little did I know back then. :) But anyways, it was good to see them and finally meet their cute kids! PS can you tell someone has been to Mardi Gras... Emmie or Lanie?

2 comments:

Keri said...

Glad y'all were able to stop by and hang out for a little while. I think the girls had fun playing with everyone!

Jen said...

Ya'll look like you had so much fun!

By the way, Wicked was amazing!!! We had so much fun. It was the best show I've seen in quite sometime! It almost had me in tears.