Saturday, April 25, 2009

Baseball Action

Friday night we went to the Hoover baseball game where they are now in the second round of the playoffs. Pretty exciting stuff if you are a fan of baseball. We did get to meet up with our dear friends the Kurvin's and Danny and Casey (soon to be married). They played 2 games, so in between we headed to dinner and then were a little delayed getting back and well, we only missed the first 5 innings of the last game. It was fine with me... less we had to watch. Matt gets real intense when he is watching sports.. we all know this.. and he kept ignoring me so I just decided to take pictures of him since he wouldn't talk to me. Despite the fact that we were at a sporting event that you aren't supposed to be real loud at--we had a good time. I love these friends!! PS---this is my second baseball game of the week...maybe that is why I wasn't so pumped up...our whole school went to the Baron's game this week--crazy!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Yeah, Matt doesn't look too thrilled for you to be taking his picture! Love the shot of his bootie though...sure he liked that one too! You should come to one of Austin's games...those are a lot more exciting!

Christie said...

Love that bootie shot! I bet Matt is real happy about that one. You are quite the supportive wife going to two baseball games in one week!