Sunday, March 29, 2009

Keri's Party

We had a little party for sister. A little cookout/wii fitness action party. Keri did get the wii fitness thing for her birthday and I jumped at the chance to try it out (matt and I only have the old school gray nintendo.. remember that?). Well, anyways.. I rocked out on some tight rope walking and where the thing says clearly "Do not jump on the board"--well, I got a little excited and jumped on the board. Anyways, I hope Keri had a good party because we sure enjoyed ourselves!
PS The reason matt seems so excited in that picture is because that day he got to go to a coach's clinic at the University of Alabama where he watched their practice and saw Nick Saben.. he was loving it. Keri thought he was just excited to be at her party!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Well I will have to have a little talk with Matt the next time I see him...
Thanks for a fun birthday celebration! Come over whenever you want to play wii fit.