Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday

Such an original title.. I know. We started off the day stopping in Oxford to see our friends, Mark and Carrie, who just had their little boy Kaedan this week. That is their other little boy, Ashton, who is my buddy. Carrie was a dear friend of mine when we were in Oxford and we were excited to visit with them and see the new baby. Of course I brought Ashton a prize too (in his hands) it was a big thing of bubbles-Carrie is probably going to kill me because he was using it as a sword when I was leaving. Sorry!! From there we headed to Jacksonville so I could meet my awesome long time friend Jessica. Jessica and I headed to Gadsden for one of our sorority sisters wedding shower. (Matt went to visit his parents--no showering for him) Amy, the bride, was one of our pledge sisters and we haven't seen each other in a while, so it was a fun time to catch up. We even played a game... where you had to find things in your purse.. and guess who won... ME!!! I knew I carried around a lot of crap in my purse for a reason. That is 2 weeks in a row that I have won a game... I am on a roll!!


2 comments:

Christie said...

Just wait til you have a baby... Then you will REALLY carry around a lot of crap!

Keri said...

I didn't realize you were going to see Jessica today...I haven't seen her in so long! That doesn't surprise me at all that you won the purse game! Everyone always makes comments about my heavy purse, but I remind them of that when they are asking for something that I usually have!