Monday, March 16, 2009

Moving Day

Well, we finally got moved into the ole house. I didn't take too many pictures during this funfilled event.. just a little busy. Matt and I took off Friday to unpack the pod and you wouldn't believe who came by that afternoon. The ice cream man! Love it!! I went running out into the street to catch him. I knew I had worked hard and deserved an ice cream. Thanks to the fam we got everything unpacked and put away.. finally! More pictures to come of the final product!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Well don't I look cute unpacking that box? I hope you've been able to find all of your after I put it in the cabinet :)

The Rumage's said...

Yay! Where is the new pad?!

I aw the pic of the truck and for some reason the Samford & Son theme song popped into my head! Gotta love movin' day.