Monday, March 16, 2009

Bull Riding

I had a little surprise for Matt yesterday... the rodeo.. well, now I think you are supposed to call it Professional Bull Riding. Otherwise known as "PBR." Neither of us had been the rodeo before and boy did we have some fun. I even wore my cowboy boots to get into the spirit of things. Right here we snuck back behind the curtain to see the bulls up close. I don't think you were supposed to go back here, but that's ok. We stood in line to get an autograph from some bull ridin' guy and even got a free t-shirt. Doesn't get much better than that!
I think it's crazy that these guys get on these things. But I have to admit I was hoping they would have a mechanical bull because I really wanted to try it. Matt and I just may become PBR groupies and travel around to watch these guys. We were so into it! And well, this week it's Spring Break--no beach trips for us- might run into some students. Yikes!!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Well we just might have to join you the next time the PBR comes into town. Steven informed me that he would have enjoyed going to that...who would've known. We'll catch them the next go 'round.

Michelle said...

Ryan and I have been to a PBR show before and loved it too! We spent a few weeks after our show watching it on tv to see how our favorite riders were doing! :)

Christie said...

I definitely think ya'll should become PBR Groupies. I bet that would make for a lot of interesting blogging!!!