Sunday, March 1, 2009

Doin' Some Paintin'

Well, we finally closed on our house in Oxford on Thursday and then closed on our house here on Friday. God is so great--His timing is the best!! We started doing some work on the house this weekend. We pulled up the carpet to put hardwoods down and did a little painting. The fam has been a huge help. I really wouldn't want to be a painter for a living--I would if I had to--but I feel a little carpel tunnel syndrome coming on after 2 long days of painting. A little more painting tomorrow night and then hopefully we can start actually moving in.

3 comments:

Christie said...

Congratulations!!!

Keri said...

Sorry I missed out on most of the painting. My carpel tunnel really did start kicking in after I painted that small area behind the stove. I guess it's safe to say that changing my career to a painter is not a good idea.

SKP said...

I have missed so much!! You have a house?? That is great!! I can't wait to see it!! Miss you!!