Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Helmet

Matt's parents came to Bham today to eat with us for Matt's mom's birthday. Well, we walk them to their car and they were like oh by the way, Matt we brought your high school football helmet to you. Hmm... not really sure why.. but ok, we'll take that home and put it on the dresser. So we get home and I wanted to try that helmet on. So... Here I am in the famous helmet, clutching that "balloon hubby gave me for valentine's day"
Then I had a little trouble getting the thing off. I guess I have a big head.. I don't know.. but I probably won't put another football helmet on for a while.

And then Matt tries it on... guess it's been a while since he played, he seems to be having trouble too. As you can see, and I am sure you already know, it doesn't take much to entertain us. We have so much fun together!


3 comments:

Keri said...

Yeah, you must have a big 'ole head! Glad you were able to get the helmet off...that would make for some very uncomfortable sleeping, for sure!

Jen said...

These pictures are hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

Christie said...

These pictures crack me up. You need a little head like us Abercrombie's!