Sunday, November 9, 2008

Nice Outfit, Football Playoffs, and a Bridal Tea

Well the weekend started off Friday with another dress up day. Sometimes I think maybe I teach kindergarten but then I remind myself that it's middle school. But anyways, we had Outsiders Day Friday at school. We just finished reading the book and had to dress up like a "Social" or a "Greaser." So you can see below I look like a Catholic school girl--but at least I participated. Matt barely quit laughing enough to take the picture. Then off to the Hoover game Friday night for the first round of playoffs. They beat Hueytown and that means we move to round two against Minor next week. Sunday my mom, sister, and I helped host a bridal tea at my parents house. Katie (holding Harley man), Keri, and I got the best job--opening presents. I wanted to slip a few things in my purse. Then I had to remind myself that these weren't my presents. Didn't my mom do a great job on the table? This week we get a day off school--thanks to the Veterans!!

4 comments:

Keri said...

Man I hardly had time to get out the door at mom's before you had this posted...you sure are on the ball! I am so jealous that you have a day off this week...I guess I need to get a job at a bank, so I can have these kind of days off too!!

Christie said...

Love the catholic school girl outfit!!!

Daniel said...

You are cracking me up!!

The Rumage's said...

The outfit is hysterical!

And, I need to steal your camera...it is so cool that it will do the black&whites and single out one color. You are so hip!