Monday, November 17, 2008

Round 2

Friday night was round 2 of the high school football playoffs. The whole fam came to the game-what a treat!! It started raining right at half time so we were able to go to an inside box that they let coaches families go to. I think it's where the press people sit during the Barons season. I personally thought it was exciting... keri did too until I smashed her fingers in the windows that we were opening. Sorry sister!! I kept waving to Matt while he was in the press box but he ignored me. Hoover beat Minor and this week we will play Mountain Brook again...it was a challenge the first time we played them, so hopefully we can come through another week!!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Thanks for pulling some strings and getting us into one of the boxes! Don't worry, my finger is ok...I don't think it will fall off or anything.

The Rumage's said...

OOoooh! You got the VIP seats!

The pic of Keri "interviewing" your dad is way too funny!