Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!! Matt actually had the night off because they played their game on Thursday this week. It was a good Halloween! My friend Kristin came over Thursday night and we carved another pumpkin. Or shall I say, I carved it and she watched! Our husbands were at the game.
We had to dress up for school on Friday. And when I say had to.. I mean our principal strongly encouraged it. Whatever! So I was Mr. Potato Head.. or maybe Mrs. Potato Head. My original costume didn't work out like I planned, so I had to fall back on this costume.. which Matt wore about 5 years ago. Mr. Potato Head is still holding up strong!


Harley dressed as a Wizard/Magician.. or whatever you want to call it. Whatever it was, it didn't last long. He isn't a fan of people putting clothes on him. I kept telling him I would give him a good treat if he would stay still and let me take his picture. He did good.

3 comments:

Keri said...

You make a great Mr/Mrs Potato Head

Unknown said...

Love the costume! I don't remember my teachers ever dressing up like that. I don't think they were quite as fun as you must be! :)

Harley looks so cute! He was such a good sport to let you take a picture of him.

Christie said...

I love the Potato Head costume! What did Matt dress up as?
Harley looks precious in the wizard costume too!