Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!! I think this holiday often gets overlooked because people are so ready for Christmas. So just a few things I am thankful for:

1. My salvation-my God who loves me when I am so unlovable
2.My husband-he is amazing!! Constantly serving me and looking to meet my needs before his
3.My family-They are so fun! We have such a blast together-I am so blessed
4.My friends--old ones and new ones. I miss my old friends but I am so thankful for new ones
5.Home-we are so blessed to have a place to live while our house is on the market-God is so good

That list could go on and on--Matt and I have really been talking a lot lately about the blessings God has given us that we often overlook. I love this verse: "Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." -Ephesians 5:20 And Harley is thankful for a nice comfy bed to lay in. He is so lazy!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Christie said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Keri said...

I am thankful to have a wonderful sister! :)