Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

This weekend we finally had a chance to carve our pumpkin. Matt and I get into some pumpkin carving. Matt is really good at the carving part and if I don't say so myself, I am a pro at pulling the guts out. This is something we started doing when we started dating and it's always a big deal when we go pickin' out the pumpkin we are going to carve. (Not sure why these crazy pictures posted in backwards order) The finished product. You get to see it first instead of last...now it's only downhill from here in excitement
We made the Harley man pose for a picture with the pumpkin. His eyes are glowing--spooky


The best part--it's kind of therapeutic to me

Matt is concentrating hard on getting this design



3 comments:

Christie said...

Great job on the pumpkin carving and "getting the guts out."

Keri said...

I am SO jealous! I have not had a chance to carve a pumpkin this year and it is killing me! I have a pumpkin if I just ever have the time to get around to carving it...only a few days left to do it.

Keri said...

And great job on the pumpkin by the way!!