Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Classroom

After church I needed to bring a few last boxes and things to my classroom. Matt had football meetings all afternoon, so I recruited my mom, dad, and sister to sacrifice their afternoon to put in some time working in my classroom. Good thing they ate their chocolates this morning, because it was tough. I couldn't have finished it up without them, and I really appreciate their help. School starts tomorrow and the kids start coming Thursday. Mom and Dad working hard on a bookshelf that sweet hubby started putting together but had to go to practice-- we missed you matty!
I just get so excited about border paper--not really, just trying to lighten the mood.
The finished product--and mom decorated it so cute!!
Keri and I worked so hard on this bulletin board. Keri is such a natural with butcher paper and borders.
It's time to go home because these 3 were pooped. I worked them pretty hard today. Thanks fam!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Man, those bookshelves and bulletin boards look great! You must have had some good help getting everything together in your room.