Sunday, August 17, 2008

Football Weekend

We have had a football filled weekend. Last night we went over to one of the coaches house and they had all the Offensive Linemen over for dinner. It's been a while since I have been around a bunch of high school boys--that was interesting. Matt would not let me get the camera out for this event. This morning the whole team went to Hunter Street- it was great to see all the players and coaches sitting together at church. Today was Hoover Buc Fan Day at the Galleria. The band played and the cheerleaders cheered at the players and coaches came in. It was a fun day to pump everyone up for football season.
All the players and coaches signed autographs.
Mom and Keri even stopped by for the festivities.
Coach Howard and the ole wiffey.. I must go to these events so I can actually see my husband.
I even got my football signed by the coach. Yippy!!

4 comments:

Keri said...

I just thought of something...do you think Coach Howard will sign the picture of me, him and Mom?!? I would be oh so honored! I think I might want to get it blown up first and then have him sign it.

The Rumage's said...

Hope all that "fame" doesn't go to his head! So, if this were a Hollywood movie, that would make you the coach's "hot wife"...guess that's not such a horrible thing!

Looks like you all had fun. It's gonna be a fun season for you guys!

Roll Tide and Go Bucs!

Daniel said...

This is great! Matt deserves all of this!!!

Unknown said...

Wow...you move to Hoover and next thing you know, you are signing autographs. Very impressive!