Saturday, August 23, 2008

First Game

Hoover had their first game last night. It was was a jamboree game against Gadsden. I made the trek with a few of the coaches wives and we had a fun time supporting the Bucs. The JV played first and won 8-0 and the Varsity won 8-3. It was a good game! The team running through this enormous sign the cheerleaders made.

These are the Niblett girls. On the left is Harper and the right is Cassidy. I rode with the them to the game and let me tell you there was not a dull moment with the two of them and Harpers younger brother, Sky.
Good game Coach! I grabbed Matt for 2 seconds to take a picture after the game.
On the way to the car. This is Kristin (Coach Kurvin's wife), Cassidy and her mom and my dear friend, Paige.

2 comments:

Christie said...

Cute pic of you and Matt!

Keri said...

I can't wait to go to a football game! Go Bucs!!