Sunday, August 3, 2008

Shout Out To My Man

This week has been a little crazy with starting new jobs, moving here, and getting lots of paperwork filled out. Matt surprised me one day with beautiful flowers. He knew I was starting to get a little overwhelmed with all that was going on and it was just what I needed. God has blessed me with such an amazing husband who is constantly putting my needs before his. He is too good to me!

This was Saturday night before heading to the wedding of one of Matt's good buddies and roommate from college.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Way to go Matt!! We're so sorry we didn't get to come hang out with y'all!! Good luck to both of you this week! Hope to see you soon!

Keri said...

Aww, how sweet! Steven brought me flowers last week too. What thoughtful boys we have!