Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What to Eat?

Breakfast... the most important meal of the day, right? I get in a breakfast rut. 


I go through these phases where I eat the same thing for a year or more. Right now I am on a frosted mini shredded wheat kick. I love cereal. Before this it was multi-grain cheerios. For nearly two years before that it was a banana and peanut butter. I even had my own jar so I could stick the knife in and out and lick it. Yum. So, I am ready for something different. Any suggestions?


This is Fulton's plate. I am trying not to make him a rut kind of guy. Poor guy has no choice in what he eats, but I try to spice it up and do something different each day. I can't forget not everyone wants to eat the same thing everyday like I do. He loves some mini waffles. Aren't they cute? Way cuter than the large ones cut up.


On another food note, I found this recipe on Pinterest last week and was eagerly wanting some french fries. Matt is staying away from all the fun foods. You know fries, chicken fingers, sweets, all the good stuff. So I decided to make these zucchini fries. Um, so not the same. They were ok. I think I went wrong when I used Italian bread crumbs instead of regular. Hey, it's what I had and I didn't want to buy more. Oh well, maybe next time. 


That same night I was slaving over the zucchini it got really quiet and I couldn't find Fulton. Finally found him in his room behind the curtains. 


He was trying to watch Matt cut the grass. Sweet boy. Loves his daddy. 

1 comment:

Keri said...

The zucchini fries look pretty good to me! I love any way you can cook zucchini!
So glad Fulton's little J&M shirt finally fits...its so cute on him! He and Pete can now match :)