Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Terrific Tuesday

We have had a great week so far and it's only Wednesday. Tuesday was packed with 
all kinds of fun things. 


We were at the barber shop bright and early for our 3rd haircut. Wow this boy's hair can grow. I am either going to need to start a hair cutting fund or learn to do it myself. We cut a good bit this time, so maybe that will give us more time in between cuts. 


Somebody else decided to get a hair cut while we were there. Sweet... father/son hair cut day side by side. If only I could have popped in a chair too (it's needed), but someone had to be the one taking pictures. 


Later I met up with two of my friends from school to have lunch. Andrew is the blond and he is the oldest, then Fulton, and sweet Charlie will be one in October. I love my teacher friends and it's good to catch up with them when we are out of school. 


After nap we headed to Buck Creek and stuck our feet in the water. We went down the slide several hundred times and ended with dinner at The Depot on the water. We rushed back home in time to make our homemade ice cream. I got the ice cream mixer bowl that attaches to your Kitchenaid mixer several years ago and I am embarrassed to say I haven't used it yet. I have been missing out. We made french vanilla with oreos. It was delish and it made so much we took it down to our sweet neighbors to share with them. Too bad I didn't get a picture, I was too worried about Fulton spilling ice cream on their floor, which he did. 

1 comment:

Keri said...

Your Tuesday could not have been "that" terrific because you didn't see me!! Love the picture of Fulton and Matt getting their hair cut at the same time...so cute! Did you save me any ice cream??