Friday, July 26, 2013

Lots of Fun

We have had another fun week. Tuesday KK took off work and we got to spend the day hanging out with her and met Pops for lunch. I didn't take a single picture because we were dodging the rain and thunderstorms all day, but we enjoyed their company. 


Sister found a groupon for the McWane Center so we took Fulton on Wednesday. He is still a little young, but there were several fun things for him to do. 


Bubbles are one of his loves right now and he enjoyed watching me get splashed with 
soap as they popped on top of me. 


This little area is one of his faves. I remember I had a small one of these when I was younger. I wanted it so bad for Christmas one year. Now I have no idea where that thing is. Such a shame. 


When we took Fulton back in the Spring we didn't play too much with this air hose because I don't think Matt and I knew what to do with it. Well, just leave up to a few five year old boys to show you. We watched some boys walk right up and they knew exactly what to do, so we were good to go after that. Not sure blowing the hose in someone's face was part of the exhibit, but Fulton enjoyed watching Aunt Keri's hair go wild. 


We played some music too!


Last stop was the fish tank and we were starting to wear down a bit. A quick lunch at Zoe's and we were headed home for a good long nap. 


Today we had a fun little playdate with Ford and his sweet mommy Lisa. Ford and Fulton played hard for a good solid three hours. They had a ball together and Lisa and I actually had some conversations. Hooray for that!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Loved the McWane Center! We'll definitely have to do that again soon!