Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Week's Happenings

Another week of summer has  (almost) come and gone. So sad. But, it's been a fun one. 


Sunday afternoon after church we met the Baccus family at the pool. These two are a mess. 
They were just chilling and relaxing. 


That didn't last long and then they had to practice their jumps. Can't say it enough, love this family and their precious kiddos. They mean a lot to us. 


Monday Fulton had a dr's appointment and did awesome. We stopped to eat in Homewood at a fun little place and saw this yogurt place next door. It was a special treat kind of day. He never and I mean never gets sugar (gasp, I know.. my family makes fun of me) so this was a real treat for him. 


Tuesday we had to get up and get going and were trying to be at the tag office before it opened. Didn't quite happen. I was worried when I pulled into the parking lot and there was already 100 people lined up outside. Yikes. Thankfully the line moved quickly. Fulton did great waiting... it may have been the whole bowl of cheez-its I let him eat while we were in line. 
Desperate times call for desperate measures. 


Wednesday our friend Ford came over to play. These two are silly together. They got to running really fast and had a slight head on collision. No blood or passing out, so I guess they were all good. 


Today's adventure included a trip to the pool with a friend and her little guy we haven't seen in a while. No pictures, but I snapped this one after we came home and got a bath. Which by the way... this little guy took off running after I got him out of the bath, ran to the kitchen and peed in the floor. Really?  Then he tried to blame it on Harley. Poor guy (Harley, not Fulton). 
Don't let this innocent little face fool you. Happy Thursday!! 

1 comment:

Keri said...

I swear he gets cuter in every picture!! Looking forward to seeing my little buddy this weekend!