Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Big Day

I am sure you know by now that we take birthdays very serious in our family. It's a big deal... and my family goes out of the way to make it an even bigger deal when it's my special day because they know how much I love it. Sweet huh?!


Matt started my birthday off great this morning. Fulton and Matt made homemade blueberry pancakes and decorated the house. Lots of homemade signs in very special places. My birthday is almost over and I am still finding some hidden ones. 


I even had a card made from Fulton. I had to wrestle him to stop eating the wrapping paper. He acts like we never feed him. 


Matt showered me with some fun goodies. 


Later on we met my family (as if they hadn't had enough of us yesterday) to eat Mexican. Fulton is so intrigued by the lights on the ceiling he couldn't concentrate for a serious photo. 


My sweet family. 


Sister made me wear a special birthday pin and all. No sombrero, I am too old for that I guess. So, it's official... I am now 31. Really?! How can that be? I am so blessed. Thanks to my fam and amazing husband for celebrating with me all weekend!!



4 comments:

Keri said...

Happy birthday....again!!

Unknown said...

Kristen! Hope your birthday was wonderful. I saw Matt gave you Ever After! Vicki Courtney is my friends mom and she actually helped design my engagement ring! Small small world! Have a wonderful week!
Caroline Blackburn

G K said...

Happy Birthday, Kristen!! Glad it was a great one!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! What a handsome little man you two have!! We miss you both!! Would love to hear from you and catch up!!

Tyler and Crystal
rameous@yahoo.com