Monday, June 17, 2013

Dad's Day

We had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating Matt and my Dad.


Matt is an amazing father. He the spiritual leader of our home, always praying we 
will rear Fulton to know the Lord. 


He is kind and gentle, yet firm and stern when needed. He is disciplined and dedicated, focused and  determined. He is an incredible leader. I pray Fulton will model himself after his daddy. 


The family came over for dinner. We made chicken nachos. No serious food, just fun and laid back. However, what would you consider as serious foods?


And I am so grateful for my father. He is supportive and understanding, 
hardworking and loads of fun. 


Fulton kept us all entertained as usual. Happy Father's Day to Matt and to my dad!! 
I love you both!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Happy Father's Day to Dad and Matt! Hope they both enjoyed their day!