Friday, June 14, 2013

It's Been A Week

It's been a fun week. Here are the highlights. 


Monday we started VBS at church. My friend Emily and I taught Kindergarten. Our class consisted of 7 boys... all boys. They were sweet, but they wore us out. Fulton was excited to go and made some pretty cool crafts about God's creation. 


Tuesday night we went the Ness's house for dinner. Fulton loves sweet Ellie. She just grabs his hand and pulls him around and shows him all the cool stuff she has. He eats it up. He loves sweet Will too, but he was already crashed out for the night. 


Wednesday was full of reading and reminiscing about old memories. Here's my slacker moment of the week. I finally, yes now that Fulton is nearing 2, finished a book from his first birthday party. It's not that the book took me that long, I just never sat down to do it. But that free book from shutterfly coupon I got at Target a few weeks ago really encouraged me to get on it. Anyways, back to the book... Fulton loves the book. He goes through each page pointing out everyone and saying their name. 


It's Matt's big birthday week and Thursday night we went to dinner with the fam to celebrate. 
More on that to come. 


And today is the big day!! Happy 31st Birthday to the man I love!!! I got up extra early before him this morning so I could decorate the house and the driveway with sidewalk chalk (Fulton sure has gotten me back in the spirit of chalk). It was a fun week!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Fulton and Ellie are so cute together!! And I love those Keen's on him...he looks so grown up!