Wednesday, December 26, 2012

To Grandma's House We Go

Christmas afternoon we headed to my Grandma's house to have some Christmas festivities with her. 

Sister made taco soup (not that we were even remotely hungry from our ridiculous breakfast), but we can't skip a meal.

 Grandma was excited to have some visitors.

 Fulton didn't help her open her gifts much. I think he was still recovering from the morning.

Mom and Dad had brought some old stuff over to Grandma's house to store and we were digging through it and sister found this old wig of moms. Yes, my mother had a wig and we all tried it on. Who do you think looks best in it? Mom had to give us the background story on this and said she really did ask for this for Christmas one year from my dad. She said it was really "in style" and that everyone was doing it. I will take her word for it. We are always finding good treasures in their old stuff. I love it. It was a full day, but so much joy!

1 comment:

Keri said...

the wig pictures crack me up! Steven and were could not stop looking at them the other day and laughing! We need to find Mema's old wig(s) and pull those out the next time we are at her house