Monday, December 3, 2012

Getting In The Spirit

Saturday we got out and enjoyed the perfect weather. We walked down to the Helena Christmas parade and enjoyed the festivities. 

 Our sweet friends, Claire, Daniel and Avery, joined us. We have lived in Helena several years and never been to this.

 Fulton enjoyed showing some love to his best bud.

 This was the calm before the storm. Or should I say the calm before they started throwing candy. This is where it started getting crazy. And I nearly had to shove this 10 year old kid out of the way because he kept getting all up in our area and stealing our candy. Since Claire is with child, I told her to let me run into the traffic and risk my life for the Snickers.

 They even threw beads. A little early for Mardi Gras, but whatever. It kept Fulton entertained. Those and the Rolo that he got his hands on when we weren't looking. He had already sucked the chocolate through the paper by the time we saw it. Good parents we are.

 From there we decided to make a quick run to the park and continue enjoying this 70+ degree weather in December.

 I think Matt had more fun than Fulton.

 This boy loves to swing.

 In other weekend fun, Friday night KK and Pops came by for a visit and a quick run for dinner. So much for sitting still for pictures these days.

 And someone finally decided they will like ravioli. Food is a touch and go thing. One day he likes something, the next day he refuses.

And Sunday we started sporting our Christmas attire to church. To my surprise, Fulton hasn't messed with the Christmas tree much at all. Thankful for this!

2 comments:

Keri said...

LOVE the red Christmas outfit! I didn't know he had tried ravioli...that looks like lots of fun!

G K said...

We have never done a Christmas parade with M, but I think she'd enjoy it. Growing up in a small town, it was kind of a big deal when I was a kid. I just didn't realize they had them around here. Gotta keep this in mind for next year! :)

Love all the pics. I can't believe how big he's getting! :)