Monday, December 17, 2012

An Oldie But A Goodie

We were at my parents the other night and they are doing some serious cleaning out and came across a few of our old toys.
This piano is just Fulton's size. I don't know about Keri, but I loved this thing. Fulton tried it out for us and it still works. I am hoping we can keep this (loud) toy at KK and Pops. They will enjoy being serenaded by Fulton. Also, see that tent in the background. That was another little gem that I loved playing with.

Then there was ole rocking horse. His legs are still a little short, but he knew what to do. They just don't make toys like this anymore.

Then we came across this Kristen Street sign. I loved this thing. I always thought I was really cool and had a bulletin board hanging in my room and this little puppy proudly hung on it for many years. I was sitting there telling Fulton how much his mommy loved this sign and then this happened....

Guess he didn't love it as much as I did. Boo.

2 comments:

Keri said...

I definitely remember every one of these toys! I cannot remember if the piano was mine or yours though...I am sure we shared it :)
I can totally picture the bulletin board in your room...you were super cool with that!
It really is neat that they've held onto this stuff for so long!

G K said...

Aww, your old toys! Sorry, it cracked me up when I saw what F did to that Kristen sign. Poor kid had no idea. :-)