Sunday, December 9, 2012

Festivities

We weren't sure that we were going to do pictures with Santa this year....but Walgreens was doing them for free. So, why not, right?!
Well, this is why not. Look who ended up having to be in the picture. You ought to see the others. He was fine the whole time we stood in line (of which Matt and I kept thinking, should we do this? Should have went with our gut feeling) Anyways... he was fine and then as we started to walk towards Santa he began gripping the back of my arm and tightening his leg around my hip... I knew it wasn't going to be successful. He screamed.... and screamed... and it wasn't pretty. Until finally I tried to sit beside Santa too and that just wasn't good enough. All I can say is thankfully it was free.

It was a busy Saturday and on to the next stop was the Christmas open house at my dad's work. They moved into a new office recently and so it was a free for all viewing of anything you wanted to see. We snuck down to the boss's office and Matt thought they made this door just for him.

 Until someone else walked up and she swore the door was for her. I let them fight it out.

We left there with a few minutes to spare and made it to our small group Christmas party. The sweet Blackburns hosted and we had a fun night of fellowship. I didn't take too many photos, 2 to be exact, because this little guy in the green was simply everywhere. Here he is with his buddy Chloe. She put her arm around Fulton right before the picture. Precious!

We were missing quite a few couples because of sickness and other obligations, but the girls did their annual ornament swap and I went home with a cute one! This was our third Christmas party of the weekend because we started Friday night with Matt's work party and I was simply worn out. Busy, but fun weekend!

1 comment:

Keri said...

I want to see the others! I am not really surprised he reacted that way...maybe next year will be better :)