Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's Cinco de Mayo, otherwise known as Harley's Birthday!! Happy Birthday to the Harley man!! We love this little four legged fella. Harley is 12 years old today. I got this little pup right before we got married... I needed a little friend when I was living by myself. He is a trooper and such a loving little guy. 
Looks like I am not the only one that needs to shed a few pounds. Listen to this. Matt took sweet buddy to the vet this week for his checkup, shots, nails trimmed, the whole works.... and he weighed a whopping 7lbs and the vet said he needs to lose 1/2 a pound. Excuse me?! What?! I mean he weighs as much as my hand and he needs to lose weight. Poor thing. We covered his ears and didn't let him hear that terribleness. Whatever. We like our boys meaty around here anyways. 
 Fulton keeps trying to show the love and Harley is just not feeling it. Maybe one day. We may go for Mexican food tonight in his honor.

And this has nothing to do with Harley, but maybe it will make you smile. It sure works for us!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Hope Harley had a great birthday!

Allison said...

Stopping by from Kelly's! We are from B'ham, but are in South AL for now. Precious family you have!