Sunday, May 20, 2012

8 Months And A Celebration

Our little guy (or not so little anymore) celebrated his 8 month birthday this past week. 8 months of fun!! 
 Not sure how much this little booger weighs these days, we will go to the dr in June for his next check up. Somewhere around the 20 mark. More to love!!

 He loves bathtime. It is so much fun. He loves to splash and this results in me being soaked when we are finished.
He is such a fun guy these days. He is loving eating different foods. I would say his faves are sweet potatoes and peaches. Yay for the peaches, not so much the other. 
 He is crawling on his belly everywhere. Matt and I walked out of the room for two seconds yesterday and he had crawled behind the chair and ottoman. Let's just say he came out with lots of dust on his belly. He has started to get his first little tooth. For a while there I thought we may need to get dentures.

Saturday was a fun day as I got together with sweet friends to celebrate a dear dear friends upcoming baby. 

 My sweet friend Whitney is having a baby girl in just a few short weeks. I cannot wait for her to arrive!

 Whitney got some sweet girl outfits and lots of pink stuff.
 Look at these two cuties. We had a time of prayer for Whitney and baby Chloe and these two played marco polo while we were praying. They kept calling out to each other and it was all I could do to hold it together during the silence.

 Sweet friends! The fam came to the rescue again today. Fulton wasn't feeling quite up to par this morning because of this yucky tooth. Pops left church and came to watch him while Matt and I filled our lovely duty of nursery this morning. We picked KK up at her church and headed back to have lunch together. Aunt Keri came over tonight for us to have a date. Loved spending time with my man!!

3 comments:

Keri said...

We had a great time hanging out tonight!
Looks like Whitney's shower was fun!

Joy said...

the comment about possibly "needing dentures" made me laugh out loud!
He is such a beautiful baby.

G K said...

LOL @ dentures! You crack me up, girl!