Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Aunt Keri

Today is the big day for Aunt Keri! Happy Birthday to her. We got to celebrate with her last night. We took a quick family shot while everyone was still in a good mood.

Fulton was excited to have KK and Pops come over to play too. He is dreading the day Pops shaves that beard, because he loves to grab at it.

I am so proud of this cake. I actually baked it and didn't burn it. I made a gluten free cake so my dad could have it too. Sister even had candles spelling her name thanks to mom.

Making a wish! After dinner I made everyone go on a little adventure. We have this trail behind our house that our neighbors marked out and it goes down to a little run off from the Cahaba River. Matt, Fulton, and I trekked down back in the winter, but I really wanted to make the fam go down too. We got started off and well, Spring has arrived and the bushes had started to grow back a bit. My dad had the sling blade but he said he didn't feel good about this (worried about a little slithery thing called snakes) and sister had already turned around and went back.
So we went back and played with our neighbors sweet kids in their yard instead. Graysen let me jump on her trampoline.

Little buddy just watched in amazement. His hat is sitting on top of his head like an old man.

And I remembered a few tricks back from when we had a trampoline growing up. I loved that thing. Then one day we had too many people on it and the springs just started popping off one by one. My dad finally said, that's it. He wasn't getting it repaired anymore. So sad.
Graysen told us the moon was coming out and we better go home now. So, we headed in and watched Aunt Keri open her gifts.

And Fulton enjoyed Aunt Keri getting down on his level to play and enjoy some time on the ole belly.
Fulton had to update his facebook status real quick before KK left with the nice phone. Fun night celebrating sister's birthday!!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Thanks for a fun night celebrating my birthday!
Sorry I was a wuss on the hike. I wasn't exactly dressed for the occasion. I will try to be better prepared next time!

Mandie Tuck said...

Happy Birthday to Keri! LOVE Fulton's hat!!!!! So Cute! I am impressed that you can do a toe touch! I never even learned how to do a cartwheel. :(

Keri said...

Oh and the trampoline pictures turned out great! Good action shots! Fulton told me while you were jumping that he wanted a trampoline for his first birthday!