Wednesday, March 21, 2012

6 Months

Fulton turned 6 months old last week!! As I always think, I cannot believe we are already celebrating half a year of life. Too fast!We went to the doctor today for his 6 month check up and this little chunk weighs 18lb, 13 oz. He is in the 75th percentile for weight. He is 26 1/2 inches long, in the 50th percentile. We have just moved up to the size 3 diapers as we were starting to look like a sumo wrestler in the 2's. Big boy is in 6 months clothes now too.

He did great with his shots... held that long breath/scream for a good 20 seconds, turning bright red, and slightly freaking me out. He was good to go after he let out that one long scream.

Here are some things our little rockstar is up to these days. He is loving meal time now. We have tried sweet potatoes, peas, and bananas and his least fav is probably the peas. We are venturing on to carrots next. He loves sleeping on his tummy, which totally freaks me out again. We put him to bed on his back and immediately he flips over. He is sitting up in the classic tripod position and grabbing at everything he can get his hands on. I think teething is in his near future because we are quite the drool bucket these days. This little guy loves his exersaucer and jumperoo too. We are going to have one clean boy on our hands, because Fulton loves bath time. We always take a few minutes to check ourselves out in the mirror first and that is a highlight of the night too! We are having so much fun!! Why God entrusted us to be this little guys parents, I just will never know. He is such a joy!! P.S. It's Spring Break and we are having so.much.fun!!!

3 comments:

Keri said...

My big boy!! He is definitely a joy and his aunt loves him to pieces!
Hope y'all are enjoying your spring break!

The Tucks said...

6 months was really hard for me too! Where does the time go?? Also, the sleeping on the tummy thing really worries me too...the plus side is that they won't have flat heads :) Fulton is such a cutie, love the last pic of him!

Unknown said...

How is he already 6 months! I can't believe it! He is so precious, Kristen. I have got to get down to the Ham to hold that sweet boy. Oh, and my girls never really liked peas either. :)