Friday, July 30, 2010

Beach Vacation Part 1

I am so blessed... I just got to spend the last 8 days at the beach. Last Friday, I headed down to the beach for a weekend with sister and the other bridesmaids and some of her friends to celebrate. We made it to the beach and first stop... Sea n Suds for lunch. The beaches were so beautiful and calling our name.
Keri all dressed in her special veil that her friends brought her. They made her wear this (I will let you imagine what the back looks like) as we went out that night.

Here are a few of the girls in a yucky place that I didn't dare even visit the restroom because I was so scared of the germs.


Here is a picture of all the bridesmaids before heading to dinner.




Me and sister (so sad she couldn't stay for the rest of the week with us)



We stopped by the Wharf before dinner and visited a few shops to work up an appetite. I just didn't take as many pictures as I planned too, but it was a fun weekend celebrating sisters wedding, which is very soon!!

1 comment:

Keri said...

You got some really cute pictures from our beach weekend! Glad you were able to join us for the fun!