Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Grab An Umbrella

We have been showering it up around here lately for sister. Keri is getting married very soon, so we have been celebrating a lot. Friday night I helped host a lingerie shower with some of Keri's sweet friends. We had a good time with all the festivities!
Mom came for the shin dig too.. it was a good opportunity for us to make Keri blush for a bit.

Look at the spread. We had some good lookin food and some fabulous cupcakes that Christie brought.


Me and sister before presents.




Sorry you can't really see any of these pictures.... these are top secret.


And Sunday was Keri's tea in Birmingham. Look how pretty they decorated the table. I love the flowers they did.
Me and sister. Now, I didn't realize I was going to match the decor at this tea.. but if they had needed to use me as a table decoration, I guess I would have done it. Doesn't Keri look pretty?! I love her dress!

My sweet aunt Susan came in from SC for the weekend. It was fun having her here and seeing lots of old friends and helping sister celebrate her big day. I have been feeling like the paparazzi lately as I have been the picture taker for lots of recent events.

3 comments:

The Hanscomes said...

that pink dress was so pretty on you! definitely a keeper. :)

Keri said...

Love how you cropped this picture of me opening my presents!
Thanks for all of your hard work and being the photographer at my events. I have lots of pictures!!

The Tucks said...

Well aren't you the hostess with the mostest! Cute pictures! I know y'all are having fun with all of the festivities!