Saturday, January 16, 2010

How About Some Gymnastics?

Friday night we had the chance to go the Alabama gymnastics meet since sister wasn't using her tickets. Now the hubby was a little taken back when I asked him if we could enjoy our Friday night at the gymnastics meet... but I reminded him that I did go to a monster truck show last week... so I think it's even. Our sweet friends, Paige and Tad, (that matt coaches with) needed us to help out with their kids that afternoon. Well, it worked out perfect that we had the tickets and were able to take them with us. We had a blast with them!! Cassidy got her picture with Allie as soon as we got there. Allie is Big Al's girlfriend.... precious
Matt and Riley. When Riley got home from school with Matt they had the same shirt on. Love it!

Cassidy and me. This is what a great mom I will be--I brought a bag of candy in my purse for those down times and those times they wanted to buy that $7.50 bag of cotton candy. And here's more of that "great mom" in me--we were on our way to eat and they started getting hungry.. just whipped out a few Hershey kisses before dinner. I told them not to tell their mom I gave them candy before dinner.


Isn't Riley a good picture taker?! He did good!


As we were leaving they had "The Trophy" from the National Championship in the window of the athletic building. Of course we took many pictures of it and I had to get the kids to pose in front of it. Can you see it up there in the glass? So proud of the Tide!


Do you think we wore them out? What a fun night!!!
PS--Alabama beat Georgia.. How bout' them dogs now?!

5 comments:

Keri said...

I am so glad that y'all got to go since I couldn't, and I know the kids loved it!
You ARE going to be a fabulous mom...just siting here ready for that day! I would have enjoyed the candy/snacks too :)
By the way, Big Al's girlfriend is Big Alice, not Allie...just for future reference :)

Jen said...

That last picture is precious!! How sweet! Awwww, like Keri said you are going to make such a great mommy when ya'll have kids!

The Tucks said...

I love how well documented all of your outings are. I feel like i was there with you guys. See you tomorrow!

Christie said...

I 100% agree with Keri! You will be a great MOM!!! Just think of all the blogging material you will have when you have kiddos!

Rachel Mooney said...

This is Rachel. I'm disappointed you didn't mention your friends you waved at from across the colesium, lol.