Saturday, January 16, 2010

Football Officially Over

I am a little behind on this post, but we started back to grad school this week and that just totally messes up my social life. Last Sunday we had the Hoover Football Banquet. This means the 2009 season is officially over. Woohoo... not long before another one will begin. These banquets are a big deal... so they say. You have to get all dressed up and they have this nice meal and there are so many forks to choose from... I never know which one to use. Way too fancy for us!! Some of the coaches wives at our table. Erika, Casey, Kristin K, and me. It's a blessing to have such great wives to hang out with when your husbands are always at football.
And there is me and stud muffin in his suit! I am so proud of him!

This was the best I could do without making a scene to take a picture of all the coaches on stage. All the coaches had to give a little mini speech for the award they were giving out... and matt did so well. It was a fun day... I did start getting a little restless when we hit the 4 hour mark.. and I am totally NOT kidding about that!!


1 comment:

Keri said...

I cannot believe that thing was SO long!! You and Matt sure do look nice all dressed up. Congrats again to Matt and the Bucs on the state championship!!