Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cheap Entertainment

This past weekend we went to dinner with our sweet friends Hope and Nathan and their two boys. We had some time to kill and wanted something fun and inexpensive to do and what better place to go than Target... I mean seriously people are going to kick Matt and I out of stores because we play and take pictures. Nathan, me, and Hope in the hat section. Really this picture was just supposed to be Hope and me, but Nathan just had to be in this picture.

And don't you love this leopard print hat that Nathan tried on. He really wanted to buy it, but we had to pull him away from it.

And then we mingled to the sunglasses. I haven't browsed the sunglasses section in a while but they are really bringing back the ole school glasses with the plastic sides.. how you doin?!

And another shot of Hope and I with the boys. Let me just tell you about this big large shopping cart with the seat for the kid... this thing was huge. Hope put me in charge of pushing this thing and I nearly took out several racks of jewelry trying to turn it.



Asher cracks me up .. he was trying out all the furniture. Doesn't this chair look like it's from Honey I Shrunk the Kids or something? It's oddly small. Fun times with friends!




2 comments:

Keri said...

You are right! You ARE going to get kicked out of some stores, because someone is going to think you are stealing their ideas or something like that. Glad to know that you and Matt can entertain yourselves for no cost at all!
Did you even buy anything while you were in there?

Hope said...

This was so much fun. I have not played in a store since the youth group days and then I was always just trying to keep the kids out of trouble. It was awesome hanging out. Asher had a blast too. I think you guys are his new best friends.