Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Now Know How To Use This

For the last post of 2009 I will leave you with this... A very large tree fell at the lake and thankfully it fell the opposite way of the house. Matt and I headed up to help mom and dad get it cut up. Now, on my list of "Things I want to learn to use" just happens to be a chain saw. What a great opportunity... So here I go! A quick smile after matt says please please be careful. This is coming from the guy who did cut his leg with a chain saw about 8 years ago... still has the scar to prove it.
And of course he is giving me a tutorial as I am trying to saw. I successfully cut this piece of wood and another! Woohoo for me!!
PS--it was freezing that day, don't you love our attire?!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Go girl! You make that chainsaw look good!

Keri said...

I cannot believe they let you operate a chainsaw! I'm glad to know that Matt was providing good supervision so that didn't get out of control.