Monday, December 14, 2009

Do You Like Our Outfits?

Friday night we had our small group Christmas party where the theme was "Tacky Christmas Sweaters." Now anytime you give matt a theme... he goes all the way!! I went on the search for us some good outfits and let me tell you... America's Thrift Store doesn't have much men's Christmas attire. Matt was thrilled when I came home with a ladies vest for him to wear!! A few shots from the party. Most everyone participated and even a few got crafty and made their own outfits. We had a secret ballot for best dressed and in the end matt won with the most votes! Makes me proud!!


3 comments:

Keri said...

Love Matt's velour Christmas vest...that one is a keeper! You have quite a cute outfit on there yourself! I've got to have one of these parties next year!

Christie said...

Matt's sweater is making me laugh out loud! I love it!!!

Jen said...

I only hope to achieve the glimmer of tackiness that you and Matt did! Love it!!!!